Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Compile Fail - v4.4

>>> On 16.06.14 at 20:37, <merc1984@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Debian Testing, x86_64.
>
> I cannot get Xen compiled.  I've carefully followed the wiki here:
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Compiling_Xen_From_Source
> ... especially WRT dependencies, but no change.

You don't mention the most important point here - you're using gcc
4.9.0. A patch for these new warnings was posted already (see
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-06/msg01399.html),
but in the original shape it wasn't immediately acceptable. An
alternative got posted in response a little later. You can pick
any (especially if you're not using blktap2), or simply disable
building of the blktap code via configure option.

As to your subsequent post - please be a little more patient.
Or, even better, just supply a patch (we're on xen-devel after
all).

Jan