Re: [Xen-devel] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 0000000000003360 RIP: e030:[<ffffffff817bf0f6>] [<ffffffff817bf0f6>] xenvif_free+0x76/0x130

Friday, June 6, 2014, 12:38:43 PM, you wrote:

> On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 12:37 +0200, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
>> it was not a pristine upstream tree .. but a concoction of
>> linuses tree + bluetooth fixes + xen-devel + xen-multi-queue etc.
>>
>> So i consider it impossible to recreate that at this point.

> Hrm, can you repro with any one of those?

Nope it just happened by accident .. don't know what triggered it unfortunately.

>> I have now something out of vmlinuz that readelf recognizes but addr2line
>> still
>> doesn't give any lines back on any address from that stacktrace :-(

> The bzImage payload ELF is stripped I'm afraid.

Yeah i just figured that out ..

Ah kernel-pkg.cfg has an option to store the vmlinux .. and i guess i still have
to build the source package (so it would be possible to see what the line
actually as .. in case are applied to that source file which shift the lines)

So i guess i will also have to keep an eye open for this one ;-)

--
Sander