Re: [Xen-devel] libvirt / libxl testing emails

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 03:16:49PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> Ian / Ian,
>
> Daniel V. was lurking on a recent CentOS Virt SIG IRC meetings, and asked
> about testing the libvirt git repo against libxl.  I mentioned that we
> already had some basic tests to do that, and he asked whether it would make
> sense to have the push gate e-mail the libvirt list.
>
> I have no idea how the libvirt people feel about that, so I'll let DV make
> his case, and also let he Ians give their opinions.

  Actually Dan Berrange should be included. I think the nicest would
be a private ping and the information available online, I hink that
hw our existing rebuilder machines works but I would let Dan suggest the
best way at this point.

  thanks for getting back to me,

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/