[Xen-devel] Hackathon Follow-up @ Please post session notes on the list (and send me picture)

Hi all,

I trust the remainder of the Hackathon went well and I hope the evening event was fun. I have to apologize again for having to leave on Thursday night and hope I didn't give the flu I am still battling with to anyone.

May I ask you to post session notes on the mailing list labelling them [Hackathon] or add them to the wiki and post a link to the lists labelled [Hackathon] , such that others can participate off-line. I still have a few posts I need to make myself. They will follow shortly.

Also, if you took photos, please send them to me.

And of course I am looking for a volunteer to write up an event report.

Regards
Lars