Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.3-testing test] 26866: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 02.06.14 at 10:06, <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 26866 xen-4.3-testing real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/26866/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  build-armhf                   5 xen-build                 fail REGR. vs.
> 26277
>  build-armhf-pvops             5 kernel-build              fail REGR. vs.
> 26277

While I believe that these are infrastructure related, ...

>  build-i386-libvirt            5 libvirt-build             fail REGR. vs.
> 26277

... this one doesn't seem to: It has been failing for quite a while, and
afaict always with a timeout in the middle of the build, which makes
me think the timeout is simply too short (albeit the question then is
why on other trees it passes - just checked a 4.4 example, where
this takes less than 20 minutes while the timeout here occurs after
1:10 hours). Any idea what's going on here?

Jan