[Xen-devel] Plea to keep Xen Project from being unsupported in Debian

Folks,

I saw this tweet:

Krawall-Ossi â@0x663030623472 May 22:
If you want to have #xen and/or #kvm to be #LTS support for #Debian
#squeeze, see
https://lists.debian.org/20140522113326.GA2841@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
â - Your action is needed!

The page in question is:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2014/05/msg00041.html

which includes the statement:

> qemu-kvm / libvirt / xen
> -> unless there's a dedicated volunteer, I'll mark it as unsupported soon

Forgive me if anyone stepped up to the plate and I missed it.
Otherwise, is there someone who would be willing to take on the task
of making sure the hypervisor works for Debian Squeeze?

Russ