[Xen-devel] Only one week left to submit talks to Xen Project User Summit

Folks,

Just a note to remind you that the Call For Participation for Xen Project
User Summit 2014 is open until May 31.

The User Summit is scheduled for Monday, September 15 in New York City.
We are looking for looking for talks which will appeal to our users, including
IT professionals, solutions providers, system integrators, service providers,
consultants, and cloud architects.

Talk proposals can be on any subject which has value for users, from
HowTo talks, to integrating with orchestration software, to solution
architecture, to lessons learned by experience.

You can read more on the subject and find the link to the CFP here:
http://blog.xenproject.org/index.php/2014/04/17/call-for-participation-is-open-for-the-xen-project-user-summit-in-new-york-city/

Submit your talk proposal today.  And we hope to see you in New York
in September!

Russ Pavlicek
Program Coordinator for Xen Project User Summit 2014