[Xen-devel] Schedule and additional information for the Hackathon published

Hi all,

I just published some information related to the Hackathon schedule at http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Hackathon/May2014#Schedule - I will send another mail to registered attendees, when I get the list of e-mail addresses of all registered people from the Linux Foundation.

== Registration ==
Registration will be open from 8:45 to 9:30. When you register you will get a badge and information on how to sign into the wifi.

== Breakfast ==
As most of you are staying at Serviced Apartments where there is no breakfast, we will provide breakfast for attendees. Breakfast will be available from 8:45m - 9:30 on Thursday and from 9:00 - 9:45 on Friday.

== Scheduling and Layout ==
We will follow the same format as last year. However the space is different: there is a plenary area in the middle where all of us fit. This is where we will have plenary sessions and do the planning.

Around this central area are a number of different rooms that fit 6-10 people each to have the work sessions. The rooms have names: Family, Friends, Fanatical Support, Greatness, Passioon and Results.

After breakfast, I will give you 15 minutes to think about topics you want to discuss with others. You will write a headline and your name onto a post-it-note. We already have a preliminary list of topics at http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Hackathon/May2014#Topics

We then have 20-25 minutes, where each of you will briefly talk to the audience to describe the problem you want to work on and you will map it onto a time-space grid (our schedule) by placing yout post-it note onto it. This will help others find you.

If you want to work on your own, or you do not have a scheduled session, you can use the main space in the middle.

== Lunch and Breaks ==
Lunch and an afternoon break with some food will also be available. Coffee and other drinks will be available through the day.

== Evening Event ==
We will be hosting an evening event at The Old Vinyl Factory. Dinner and drinks (2 per person) will be available for free. More drinks can be bought at the bar. The event will be more low key than last year. There is a sound system : if anyone wants any specific music, bring a memory stick or ipod.

Again, a thank Big Thank You to Rackspace for hosting and organizing the event

Best Regards
Lars