Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 USB failing with "ehci-pci: probe of 0000:00:1d.0 faile

Ian Campbell <ijc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Sadly I don't think the Debian packages currently retain these.

Mike, the easiest way to gather these might be
        apt-get source xen=<pkg-version>
        cd xen-XXX
        make -C xen

Then boot with the resulting xen/xen.gz. Then xen/xen-syms is the symbol
file which Jan refers to.

Forgive me as I'm not that familiar with source code.
I've run apt-get source xen
and downloaded the xen-4.3.0 code.

I've run Make -C xen and it compiled fine.
How now do I boot with the xen.gz?

Also Jan mentioned that I could try one of the newer xen's.
Should I patch this source code, or upgrade it first before booting it?

Thanks,