Re: [Xen-devel] preparations for 4.4.1, 4.3.3, and 4.2.5

>>> On 19.05.14 at 22:14, <boris.ostrovsky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hypervisor:
> 88e64cb x86/HVM: use fixed TSC value when saving or restoring domain
> b95fd03 x86/svm: enable TSC scaling
> 82713ec x86: use native RDTSC(P) execution when guest and host
> frequencies are the same

My understanding was that these are solely about performance,
not correctness. That would make them weak candidates for
4.4.1 (under the slightly relaxed rules we put on x.y.1 releases),
but not any of the older trees. Do you have a different view?

Jan