Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 USB failing with "ehci-pci: probe of 0000:00:1d.0 faile

>>> On 16.05.14 at 18:04, <mike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Attached are the most recent boot logs.
> All tests have been on the same system, an Intel S1200BTL motherboard.
>
> I did 2 boots, both with kernel 3.13.
> First one into xen 4.3 and the 2nd into xen 4.1.
> The keyboard works on xen 4.1, not on 4.3.

Following some driver inspection using the messages you provided, I
guess the only possible failure location is ehci_setup() -> ehci_halt()
-> ehci_handshake(), but of course I can't really guess what's going
wrong here.

There are a few other pieces of information still missing that we
asked for before, plus - I'm not sure whether it was mentioned -
the hypervisor still is being run without "iommu=debug" in place on
its command line.

Jan