Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTEST] standalone: print the path to the apache logs if we can't read them

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [OSSTEST] standalone: print the path to the apache
logs if we can't read them"):
> On Wed, 2014-04-30 at 16:28 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I guess at some point it would be nice if this honoured the log
> > location config option (WebspaceLog).
>
> Done.

Thanks.

Acked-by: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have added this to my pending-push queue.