Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v3 3/6] xen/arm: Add save/restore support for ARM arch timer

On 09/05/14 00:02, Andrew Cooper wrote:
+            }
+
+            if ( (rc = hvm_save_entry(TIMER, v->vcpu_id, h, &ctxt)) != 0 )
+                return rc;
+
+            t = &v->arch.phys_timer;

This updating of t looks suspect and fragile.

This is a good approximation of the "for case" programming paradigm
(http://thedailywtf.com/Comments/The_FOR-CASE_paradigm.aspx).

There are only two timers and they refer to different named items inside
struct domain.  It would be clearer to remove the loop.

I agree with Andrew. I've already made a similar comment on v2...

Regards,

--
Julien Grall