Re: [Xen-devel] Live-VM Migration (Pre-Copy)

On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 23:42 +0530, shweta rajput wrote:
> Hello,
> I am beginner,and  trying to understand the flow of pre-copy
> algorithm, but didn't get it. Some one plz help me to know as which
> function tack of sending the content of VM and little explanation of
> code.

If you follow the advice in
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions (and show that you
have done so in the questions which you ask) then you will find people
are more willing to spend time helping you.

Perhaps start by explaining how you understand it to work and the steps
you have followed to try and find the code yourself.