Re: [Xen-devel] Release manager for Xen 4.5

On 25/04/2014 14:11, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:44:05AM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
Congratulations,
Thank you!
do you mind if I draft a post for the blog. This would be the first
time we have a non-Citrix RC.
Right :-)j
I guess you could also do this yourself, but maybe it will be easier
on you if we do this. But I may include a few quotes from you (we
can figure this out on IRC)
.. but it might be easier to wait until after the Xen hackathon
as I can also draft up what the roadmap will be?

Or are you thinking more of: "Hey, hello to Konrad. Konrad
is .. bla bla bla .." ?
There probably should be two separate posts ... one intro and one roadmap.

Let me see whether I can put something together. It may make sense to actually cover the history of why we introduced release managers, what impact it made, ...

Lars