Re: [Xen-devel] Extending Xen Project CfP until May the 12th

On 06/05/14 11:32, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had a number of requests to extend the Xen Project Developer Summit
> CfP by a few days.  Also, we had some technical difficulties last week,
> which meant that not everyone was able to submit their talks. As such, I
> will leave the CfP open until May 12th, but we will not update the text
> on the website.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, the webpage has been updated, and I can see
the following:

"All submissions need to be submitted by 11:55pm (EST) on May 16, 2014"

"You can submit a proposal at any time for Xen Project Developer Summit.
Please keep in mind that the deadline is May 16, 2014."

http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/cfp

Roger.