Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Platform QoS design discussion

If use the share mechanism between Xen and Dom0 user space, plus explicitly
listing all the available CQM features as you proposed (see below structure
cited from previous mail), then the ABI between Xen and Dom0 user space may
need to be changing every time when a new QoS feature is introduced, which
breaks the compatibility to some extent. :(

struct
{
    uint64_t[nr l3 events xen knows how to collect] l3_data;
    uint... new categories.
} [system max_rmid];

uint64_t[max_cqm_rmid] l3_occupency;
uint64_t[max_mbm_rmid] l3_total_bandwidth;
uint64_t[max_mbm_rmid] l3_local_bandwidth;
uint... new categories.

Thanks,
Dongxiao