Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt test] 26108: trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

On Fri, 2014-05-02 at 19:16 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> xen.org writes ("[libvirt test] 26108: trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
> > flight 26108 libvirt real [real]
> > http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/26108/
> >
> > Failures and problems with tests :-(
> >
> > Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> > including tests which could not be run:
> >  build-i386-libvirt            2 host-install(2)    broken REGR. vs. 25903
>
> This was because osstest:~osstest/branches/for-libvirt.git had an old
> version which is not an ancestor of the current osstest head.

I expect this was because of the rebase I did to the main pretest branch
to fix the ap-push syntax error -- meanwhile forgetting that I had
previously pulled something into for-libvirt.git to use for my manual
cr-daily-branches tests.

Thanks for sorting it.

> I have also done "chmod g+w" on it and the corresponding "bisects"
> tree directory.

I've made a note of this for next time.