Re: [Xen-devel] domains being migrated state message improvements

On 02/05/14 14:29, Ian Campbell wrote:

>> I would agree that it is a little confusing.  '------' means runnable
>> but not running, in this case due to vcpu over subscription.
> Is that not "blocked"?

Blocked is any vcpu/domain pause count.  For healthy domains, this is
usually a yielded timeslice, which is why idle domains are almost always
'-b----'.

> BTW, the "migration" referred to here is VCPU migration to another PCPU
> rather than domain migration. (It came up because that's another one of
> the VCPU pause flags alongside blocked et al)

I do not think vcpu motion around the system is actually relevant to the
problem described.

~Andrew