Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTEST] Add a flight to test qemu.org's ("mainline") master branch.

On Fri, 2014-04-25 at 11:52 -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> Woot! <Very happy Konrad!>
>
> Can't review it as I don't know much about oss-test but thank you
> for implementing this!

Many thanks from me too!
This will help
to keep the well-tested new versions of qemu and have fewer problems on hvm domus, especially for those who use the
distributions packages that have qemu almost always more recent than the one tested so far with the xen version of package.

I figured I was on a role after the libvirt one ;-)