[Xen-devel] Spurious "NUMA placement failed, performance might be affected" message on ARM

Hi Dario,

When starting a guest on ARM I'm seeing (with no additional verbosity):
        libxl: notice: libxl_numa.c:494:libxl__get_numa_candidate: NUMA
placement failed, performance might be affected

Which is a bit strong for a non-NUMA system.

Is there some hypercall we need to stub out or return -ENOSYS from to
cause this function to decide that this is not a NUMA system?

Does the same message occur on non-NUMA x86 systems?