Re: [Xen-devel] Hypervisor crash setting up GIC (arm32)

> Stefano, weren't the Galois guys seeing something similar? You fixed
> it somewhere in a pending series IIRC?

(Hi from Galois.)

Yes, we were seeing this problem in a big way; I can testify that
Stefano's branch, which contains numerous patches to improve/expand ARM
interrupt handling, has helped us considerably:

  Repo: git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/xen-unstable.git
  Branch: no_maintenance_interrupts-v6

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  Software Engineer