Re: [Xen-devel] prefix and python site-packages

On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 10:21 +0200, Olaf Hering wrote:
> configure --prefix=/some/where puts pygrub and xen/lowlevel/xc.so below
> /some/where. But pygrub fails because it can not find the python
> site-packages. Is there a clean way to automate something like this?

Is this https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=693721 ? I
suppose not quite.

I think if you are installing to a non-standard prefix then you might
expect to need to take manual action, like
editing /etc/python*/sitecustomize.py or setting $PYTHONPATH (this is
analogous to editing /etc/ld.so.conf or setting $LD_LIBRARY_PATH I
think).

I don't suppose python has an analogue of -rpath?