[Xen-devel] The GUI in virtualization and HDMI driver in kernel 3.13

Hello everyone,

We have boot the dom0 and domU successfully, the kernel version of dom0 and
domu is the 3.13.
The board we used is cubietruck. The xen's version is 4.4 RELEASE.

Now we would like to add the GUI to the dom0 and domu , but we have found that
there is no HDMI driver for sunxi's cubietruck in kernel 3.13.

So the question is here,

first, how do you see the GUI in virtualizationï Could you please give some
adviceï
second, ÂI want to know whether the HDMI driver for sunxi has been ported to
the kernel 3.13 and the latter?

Thank you very much.

duqi.