[Xen-devel] How to modify Xen Source Code

In Ubuntu I have installed xen using sudo apt-get install xen-hypervisor-amd64

and now I have to modify xen credit's scheduler for my project purpose. But I am

not able to find any xen source code.
Then I installed mercurial repository xen-4.1-testing.hg and then compiled and
installed xen using testing.hg but then it is throwing some errors like can't find hypervisor.
Please Help how to modify xen source code.

Thanks