Re: [Xen-devel] Xen OMAP5 Support

Hi Giancarlo,

On Apr 21, 2014, at 2:10, Giancarlo Canales <gcanalesb@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Chen Baozi,
>
> I’m looking forward to tinkering around with Xen on an OMAP5 board, the
> OMAP5432 EVM, but I can’t find any documentation or information about the
> current status of this port. I discovered your threads in the mailing list,
> and thought that maybe you could help me out.

The port of Xen hypervisor on OMAP5 is already uptreamed. You should be able
to build it directly from the git repo. The only problem is that the omap
kernel has its only data structure for device description. Thus, you need to
disable the corresponding UART port that has been used by Xen serial in the
kernel tree (only disable it in FDT is not enough).

Regards,

Baozi