Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v2 0/6] xen/arm: Support guest VM save/restore/migration

On 04/16/2014 11:29 AM, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Wei,

On 04/15/2014 10:05 PM, Wei Huang wrote:
This series is RFC v2 for save/restore/migration. The following
areas have been addressed:
   * save and restore of guest states is split into specific areas (and files)
   * get XENMEM_maximum_gpfn is now supported via P2M max_mapped_gfn.
   * name and layout of some functions
   * small areas commented by Julien Grall and Andrew Cooper

While I was reading the series I found some comments about the
restriction of the solution (amount of RAM, SMP...). Can you write down
in a same place what's need to done? what is working currently?...

OK. The best candidate for common place would be in the cover letter. Or you have other preferences?
Thanks,