Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v2 1/6] xen/arm: Save and restore support with hvm context hypercalls

>>> On 16.04.14 at 11:48, <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You are modifying common code in this patch. I've add Jan and Keir.

That's for x86 side changes. IanC, IanJ, and Tim should also be copied
for common code changes now (unless it is clear that IanC, who was
already copied, would deal with it).

> Also, I would create a separate patch for this code movement.

Indeed. Plus it needs explanation why XEN_DOMCTL_gethvmcontext_partial
doesn't also get moved.

Jan