Re: [Xen-devel] Update seabios and upstream qemu versions used on xen-unstable

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 04:33:22PM +0200, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> Il 15/04/2014 15:24, George Dunlap ha scritto:

> >>Wouldn't it be sensible for xen-unstable to follow at least the
> >>qemu rc's so those
> >>get build and tested in the osstests ?
> >
> >It might make more sense to have a osstest target that used
> >vanilla upstream -- in fact, there may be one already.
> >
> > -George
>
> Yes is the vanilla upstream test that is missing, at least testing
> each stable version from rc0 can be a start but test daily or weekly
> git master would be perfect.
> Now only upstream qemu of xen git is tested but is old of some
> upstream versions ago and the merging with newer versions for now
> were always after a long time out of the stable upstream version :(

Fabio,

Is that something you would be comfortable taking a look at? I fear
that a lot of us are busy with some of the hypervisor development and
this is kind of on the end of the plate - which means we would probably
get to it but not right away :-(