Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on (RELEASE-4.4.0) crashed when booting on Cubieboard2

At 2014-04-10 00:35:08,"Ian Campbell" <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 23:44 +0800, duqi wrote:
>
>> On the other hand ,  I got above result  by making the modification in
>> xen/xen/common/page_alloc.c(698):
>
>Please don't do this sort of thing. Let's work on the issue you are
>having with pristine Xen fresh from git. Your adding random changes (and
>not telling us until later!) is hampering any efforts we are making to
>help you. Now I don't know which information in your previous email is
>relevant to the actual issue and which is related to changes you have
>made.
>
>So, please can you provide a log of booting an unmodified Xen using an
>unmodified DTB.
>
>Please include the complete log from the first line of output from
>u-boot until the crash (i.e. I would like to see the full interaction
>with u-boot, not just the commands you typed).
>
>Please include the exact tree and git revision for the u-boot, Xen and
>Linux trees you are using.

We have ported all to the cubietruck and it works , without any changes on the
code.
We have not had time to analyze the reasons and move on.

Here is the xen and dtb configurations:
xen :git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git and RELEASE-4.4.0 branch
u-boot : https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi.git and sunxi-next branch
dom0 kernel :https://github.com/jwrdegoede/linux-sunxi.git and sunxi-test branch
dtb: sun7i-a20-cubietruck.dtb

Many thanks.