Re: [Xen-devel] Automatic spice port selection

Il 26/03/2014 17:15, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:
Time ago I have read somewhere that there is an option to automatically spice port in qemu as for vnc.
I started to write a libxl patch to add this feature like the vnc one:
https://github.com/Fantu/Xen/commit/63c54f354a34e7eb27b1c69016789a372a75843c

Testing this patch lead to a missing "to=" parameter and I didn't found nothing else.

Is there someone that can tell me that if it is possible to let qemu automatically assign a spice port like for vnc?

Thanks for any reply.

Ping