[Xen-devel] 答复: 答复: Question: where can I check new features added at different Xen versions

哈哈,没关系 J

Thanks for informing me the real link.

发件人: George Dunlap [mailto:george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 201444 0:23
收件人: jinsong.liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx; JBeulich@xxxxxxxx; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: 答复: Question: where can I check new features added at different Xen versions

On 04/03/2014 05:13 PM, 刘劲松 wrote:

Thanks George!

I try the link but get nothing. Sometimes google work abnormally in China.

Doesn’t Citrix maintain an official Xen feature list of different versions?

Sorry, that was a bit of a joke. (Explained below.)  Citrix doesn't maintain a list, but the XenProject does.  The real link is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Release_Features

This is the first thing that comes up for me if you search for "Xen features" in Google.  lmgtfy.com is a site that brings up a mock Google page, shows the query being typed in, and then a mouse clicking on "search", before going to the real Google page.  The domain name stands for "Let me Google that for you."

Since you're an old hand on the Xen list,
希望对你开玩笑没关系. ;-)

 -George