Re: [Xen-devel] [Qemu-devel] Qemu 2.0 regression with xen: qemu crash on any domUs S.O. start

Il 03/04/2014 10:45, Ian Campbell ha scritto:
On Thu, 2014-04-03 at 10:15 +0200, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
Seems that do segfault when I connect to vnc or spice, in the test of
this backtrace after connect to vnc, spice and other things of my
patches are disabled, so do not think it is a problem caused by my patches.
The last spice patch of yours I saw was incorrectly accessing the wrong
half of various unions which is liable to cause all sorts of corruption
or strange behaviour. Please can you reproduce this issue without any
patches applied.

Ian.

After saw the full backtrace I saw on qemu git recent patches with fix on input, than I tried to update qemu to latest commit (82c6f513735297ad76acaaf2e87f0c5a0b3647a7) and now the segfault seems solve, I did some fast test with vnc and spice on same pv domUs without qemu crashes. About libxl patch of spice support for pv domUs I'll improve it following your reply and also try to find more details about pointer not visible but working with spice on pv domUs.
Thanks to all for your help.