Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch 1/3] Remove sedf extra, weight, and latency parameter support.

On ven, 2014-03-21 at 11:50 -0500, Sisu Xi wrote:
> Hi, Dario:
>

> Thanks for the coordination! It would be great if we can schedule a
> meeting to discuss this.

So, FTR, we're having the meeting and we are trying to arrange for the
details off-list. Should anyone want to be involved in it, drop me a
line.

> I am widely open today, this weekend, and next Monday.
> I am ccing Meng and Chong, who's my collaborator on the RT-Xen project
> to see if they are interested in the meeting.

EhEh... the fact that it was a bit late on Friday (at least here in
Italy!) when I saw this, and that I usually don't work over weekends,
pretty much ruled the above out. :-P

Sisu, can you reply to the off-list conversation Nate started?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario