Re: [Xen-devel] TestSupport.pm: introduce create_empty_iso

Hi,

Wei Liu wrote:
> You forgot to CC xen-devel. I've added it back for the benifit of other
> people.

I was not sure whether it is appropriate to discuss the usage
of xorriso on xen-devel.

> We replace the ISO in config
> file with an empyt ISO to prevent reinstalling the guest.

In any kind of language there is a use case for no-op.

If you have questions or proposals about xorriso, don't hesitate
to contact me in private or at bug-xorriso@xxxxxxxx

Have a nice day :)

Thomas