Re: [Xen-devel] Pulseaudio in XEN-4.3.3-pre

On Fri, 2014-03-21 at 09:49 +0000, Brennecke, Simon wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Iâm compiling XEN from source. I used git-tag âstable-4.3â.
>
> By default PulseAudio-support seems to be disabled, even when the libs
> and headers are installed (openSuSE 13.1 x64).
>
> So I added â--audio-drv-list=pa --audio-card-list=all â to the
> configure line in âtools/qemu-xen-traditional-dir-remote/xen-setupâ.
>
> But this wonât compile any more, due to the following errors:

I wasn't aware that PA even existed when qemu-xen-trad was forked (many
moons ago), but it seems like whatever support it did have has
bitrotted.

qemu-xen-trad is effectively feature frozen, so I think we would only
want to consider fixing this for the upstream qemu (where I imagine it
is already kept up to date by the upstream qemu folks anyway)