[Xen-devel] 4.4 Release Talk Slides

Folks,

I am giving my first 4.4 release talk at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit next week and I am trying to do the release justice.  I am trying to work up a decent deck of features and futures.

The attached deck is an ugly transliteration of the 4.4 Features list (in PDF and text).  I don’t care about the format at the moment; just the content.

My questions for you all:

(1)    Any problems with the content as it is?

(2)    Any topics I should add or remove?

(3)    Any details you suggest I add?

(4)    What more should I add to the Futures section?

I have to put this puppy to bed by Friday, so any feedback over the next couple of days would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Russ Pavlicek

Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems

Home Office: +1-301-829-5327