Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Cancelling asynchronous operations in libxl

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 18:24 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Cancelling asynchronous operations
> in libxl"):
> > On Fri, 2013-11-08 at 18:38 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > > I've been thinking about this some more and looking at the code.
> > >
> > > I have the following sketch of an approach:
>
> I have now an RFC patch series, which I'm going to send as a reply to
> this email.

Si, do you have any feedback on the shape of/usefulness of the
interfaces added in this series before I start digging in and reviewing
the implementation?

Jim, does libvirt have any potential uses for cancelling such
operations? If so then perhaps you have an opinion on the interfaces
too?

The series is at:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/175852/focus=183992