[Xen-devel] Please review the key 4.4 release docs

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Russell Pavlicek <russell.pavlicek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 02:58:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 02:59:42 +0000

I have done my best to compile the various key release documents for the 4.4 release.

All have hyperlinks from the download page:
http://www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/supported-xen-44-series/xen-440.html

I'd appreciate it if someone can review the 4.4 Feature List and the 4.4 Release Notes.  These wiki pages have been scraped and compiled from other docs, but I fear they may be incomplete or contain information which might need correction.  Please modify as needed.

Two pages need content that I don't have: the 4.4 Feature Matrix and the 4.4 Acknowledgements.  The first needs the hand of someone who knows in minute detail the contents of the new release.  The latter needs data which I'm not sure anyone but Lars knows how to obtain (and, if so, may have to wait for his return).

I will make the 4.4 download page appear in the XenProject.org downloads listing at release time on Monday.

I intend to be back online a couple hours before the 8 AM ET release time to work on any adjustments necessary.

Thanks,

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems
Home Office: +1-301-829-5327