[Xen-devel] 4.4 Download URLs?

I was finishing up the downloads area for XenProject.org and I notice that I don’t see the tarballs I expected.  I thought they were supposed to be built on Friday in anticipation of Monday’s release.

Do I have the timing info wrong, or do I have the URLs wrong?

The URLs I am currently expecting are:

http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.4.0/xen-4.4.0.tar

http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.4.0/xen-4.4.0.tar.gz.sig

If they will be built on Monday, that’s fine.  If I have the URLs wrong, please let me know so I can adjust the pages.

Thanks,

Russ Pavlicek

Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems

Home Office: +1-301-829-5327