[Xen-devel] GSoC 2014

Hi all,

I'm chamika kasun from Sri Lanka, Currenly i'm an Undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Year Student of University of Moratuwa, I'm interested in taking "Create a tiny VM for easy load testing" as my GSoC project for 2014. For that project required skill is OCaml as mentioned in the project description page. By now i have taken a OCmal module in the University under the Object Oriented Programming Languages. And also under the Operating System module i have done a small project, that is creating a small kernel. as well as i'm having a good knowledge about the linux operating system. i believe that i have potential to complete this project, please tell me how to proceed further.

thank you,
Chamika Kasun