[Xen-devel] Xen development update: RC6 tagged

when running "xl create -c" when using pygrub, we've made a
last-minute patch and tagged another RC.

Looking at the code, we're reasonably confident that only the broken
path can be affected by the change, so we will still plan on moving
forward with the release.  However, if you have the bandwidth to do
one more test, we'd appreciate it.

Tarballs below.

Thanks!
 -George