Re: [Xen-devel] handling local attach of phy disks for pygrub (Was: Xen 4.3 xl migrate " htree_dirblock_to_tree" on second host)

I see, from the previous message I assume it had to be against drbd-9,
aptget repos offer 8.3 only but 8.4 is availeble as a .deb manual
download so I'll go fro the same version has you, just to be sure its
the same thing