[Xen-devel] RC4 now planned for Monday

We didn't get the test push that would have been ideal in the run
which reported this morning, and the retry is currently scheduled to
finish around 20:00 UTC tonight.

We're therefore missing in master:
  pvh: Fix regression due to assumption that HVM paths MUST ...
  When enabling log dirty mode, it sets all guest's memory to readonly

As discussed with George we're delaying cutting RC4 until Monday, in
the hope that these changes will make it through the push gate by
then.  (So, also, please don't commit anything to staging for now.)

Thanks,