Re: [Xen-devel] Strange interdependace between domains

On gio, 2014-02-13 at 17:28 +0000, Simon Martin wrote:
> > On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 16:56 +0000, Simon Martin wrote:

> > Is core 3 actual a hyperthread -- IOW it is sharing processor execution
> > resources with e.g. core 2. Or shared L2 caches etc.
>
> > Ian.
>
> Thanks  Ian.  Very good point. It is a hyperthread. I will reconfigure
> tomorrow, retest and let you know, but that make sense.

It does indeed make sense (much more than what I was saying,
probably :-D)...

Make sure you leave the sibling thread of the one where you pin the vcpu
of your domain completely free (by pinning the other domains' vcpus
everywhere but there), and yes, let us know if that change the results.

Regards,
Dario