[Xen-devel] Xen nested wiki

Hi George,

I have updated the Latest Xen nested status in the Xen wiki page, please have a
look.
Although it is hard to say nested is good supported or product quality, it is
ready to let people to know nested basically is supported by Xen. Especially,
for Xen on Xen case, I didn't see any issue with it for more than half of year.
Besides, I am always using nested Xen to debug Xen booting issue which doesn't
need to reboot my real box. And it really helps me a lot. So, if possible, I
hope we can add nested support into Xen 4.4 release to let people know current
status.

Xen nested wiki:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_nested

best regards