Re: [Xen-devel] Domain Save Image Format proposal (draft B)

On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 17:59 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 17:53 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Frediano Ziglio writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Domain Save Image Format proposal
> > (draft B)"):
> > David is entirely correct to specify a fixed endianness for the image
> > header.
>
> Full ack.

Me too. I was not speaking about the image header but all others
records. Obviously by native endianess I mean the endianess of the VM.
If I have a ARMBE this would save as big endian because the VM is big
endian. On the same host an ARMLE would save using little endian.

Frediano