Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 PCI passthrough possible bug

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Mike Neiderhauser
<mikeneiderhauser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Works like a charm.  I do not have physical access to the computer this
> weekend to verify that the cards are isolated, but the HVM starts and
> appears to be working well.
>
> When do you think Xen 4.4 will be released.  The article I read mentioned it
> will be released in 2014 (hinting towards the end of February).  I also read
> 'When it is ready.'
>
> Any timeline would be great.

I'm afraid that's about all we can give. :-)  We've locked down
development for 2 months now and are working on finding and fixing
bugs.  If there are no more blocker bugs or other unforeseen delays,
it should be out by the end of February.  But there are necessarily
significant unknowns, so we can't make any promises.

 -George