Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Issues with vcpu-set

On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 07:38 -0700, Yun Wang wrote:
> So to fix the problem, I need to update the qemu version to version
> 1.7 or later?

Yes. Or, AIUI, you can use the version of Qemu which is bundled with the
Xen releases.

> BTW. I had this problem in both pvhvm and pv guest.
> Does pv guest rely on qemu also?

It does not.

If you are having an issue with a PV guest vcpu hotplug then it is not
the same underlying issue. Please report it separately with full logs,
config info etc.