Re: [Xen-devel] xen-blkback: bug fixes

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 06:43:32PM +0100, Roger Pau Monne wrote:
> blkback bug fixes for memory leaks (patches 1 and 2) and a race
> (patch 3).

They all look OK to me. I've stuck them in my 'stable/for-jens-3.14'
branch and are testing them now (hadn't pushed it yet).

Matt and Matt,

Could you take a look at the other two patches as well?

David, Boris,

Are you OK with pushing those patches out to Jens Axboe if nobody
gives an NACK by Friday?